Friday, September 08, 2006

bad words...well eff me!

Being the music junkie that I am, the tunes for my "Welcome back to the U.S./ Housewarming" must be on point. Since a variety of ages are expected to be in attendance, I needed to get working on finding the "G- rated" stuff. Word, so I am thinking ok ummm current and kid-friendly, I got this(((((((((((((((crickets))))))))))) Well there's ummm LUPE, oh...he says NIGGA, but then there's umm...Kelis, no um, Outkast... no Dre says eff, umm Cassie...no all her songs are about sex...Okay well, um that Kev Brown mixtape...no that's three years old. DAMN IT! There are no kid friendly, quality hip-hop anythings out there. I don't know what I was thinking its hard enough to find quality, but quality content without cussing like a sailor.



Well, that Chicken Noodle Dance is pretty curse word free!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home