Friday, September 01, 2006

DIDDY MANIA!!!/PIMPIN JC

So, Diddy finally caught on to Cassies' marketing magic aka posting her whole life on Myspace. Not to be upstaged by this newcomer's intimacy, Diddy has given his myspace friends...excuse me family...such treats as "I gotta pee" and "Diddy just waking up". Amazing! The real gem of his video blogging collection is "Gettin' Off". It is beyond words. Please watch and be astounded by the magic that is...DIDDY!!!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

What is with people pimping Jesus? I mean somebody needs to find his folks and give them a royalty check for all the things that he has posthumously endorsed without his consent. The latest and most revolting has been the "What would Jesus drive campaign?" Now, I take mass transit and walk everywhere (partly because I am scared to drive and partly because I know its better for the Earth), but I'm not gonna guilt people into doing the same by using the person they pray to. Give me a break! I can't believe people are so fearful of extreme Muslims, when these nuts live next door pimping Jesus for fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home